Site preparation is to provide a clean clear site and access for the builder.
A list of the major items are:
- The site is stripped of all vegetation, including trees, stumps and any remains from building removal/demolition.
- An access track is constructed for tradesmen and delivery vehicles where dwellings are constructed behind each other or access to the site is restricted. This will be included in the general works quote and priced separately.
- Power is required to service the site and comes in the form of a power dome.
- All existing crossovers and driveways must be removed prior to construction commencing.
- Any overhanging branches from neighbour’s properties need to be lopped.
- Obsolete retaining walls or encumbrances which may encroach on to building area need to be removed prior to construction.