Talk to our consultants
Perth Metro
(08) 9241 1600
South West
(08) 9792 2388
Developments by Ventura Homes

When do I require cut off drains during property development?

Cut off drains are generally required by the engineer at the high side of a cut to the site. This allows surface run off water to be captured and directed away from the building area.